Have your previous efforts to find sponsors for your events fallen flat? Are you hoping to start the year with a big event sponsorship win? CharityHowTo can help!
Knowing how to get sponsors for an event can be hard for many nonprofits because they haven’t learned to find them the right way. Event sponsorship is sales, not philanthropy. You have to know how and what to sell - and it’s not a mention in your gala program book.
Join Joe Waters, a nationally recognized expert on event sponsorship and building win-win partnerships with businesses, as he shares tips and tactics for how to get sponsors for an event for your nonprofit. Joe will solve your toughest corporate sponsorship challenges!
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to find your first or next event sponsor
- What event sponsors want and look for
- How to organize your event sponsorship materials
- How to structure event sponsorship levels and pricing
- How to deliver an event sponsorship pitch that seals the deal
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- A sample email that will land you a meeting
- An event sponsorship viability worksheet
- 6 examples of event sponsorship packages
- An overview of the sponsorship process from beginning to end
- The webinar recording & slides