Participating in “How to Successfully Tell Your Story in Your Grant Application” will teach you how to craft a compelling story in your grant application using all required elements of the grant application. From the abstract to the budget and all narrative elements in between, we will walk through how to create a consistent and competitive story.
Competitive grants draw the reviewer into the need and the proposed program or project and engage them in such a way that they are compelled to advocate for the proposal. In “How to Successfully Tell Your Story in Your Grant Application” we will walk through the ways to include storytelling elements like client success stories into your grant proposals to strengthen the story your application tells.
Storytelling is not only a key to successful fundraising efforts with individual donors. Storytelling is also a key element for successful grant writing. While some grant applications lend themselves to a major donor style storytelling approach, every government grant application also tells a story to the reviewer scoring your application. In “How to Successfully Tell Your Story in Your Grant Application” we will address the differences in how to tell your story for foundation grant applications versus in government grant applications.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How telling your story varies by the type of grantmaker
- How your organization’s story looks and potentially sounds different between foundation and government proposals;
- How to use engaging stories in foundation grant applications;
- How to effectively integrate stories in government grant applications; and
- How to tell your organization’s story in character counted choppy online applications.
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking; or
- You are looking to increase your success percentage and craft more competitive grant applications.