Do you hate public speaking? Do you lose sleep over presentations? Do you dread the thoughts of talking in front of people? Or do you just simply have that feeling you could be better and do more?
You are missing out because of this! If you're not putting time into improving your speaking then your fundraising, your career, your earnings, your opportunities, and your personal life are all suffering. Think what you could achieve if you were happy to put yourself out there!
In this webinar, past-UK & Ireland Public Speaking Champion Simon Scriver will show you what makes a great speaker: through body language and your voice to what you're actually saying...it all counts!
Simon will teach you how to get in the right mindset and how to constantly improve. He’ll share learnings from his journey to becoming a professional speaker, having begun as someone who was overwhelmingly fearful and anxious about speaking in front of even small groups.
What You Will Learn from this Free Nonprofit Webinar:
- How to manage your mindset and start to overcome your fears
- How to use body language to command an audience
- How to use your voice to hold attention
- How to tailor your message to inspire and motivate
- Where to practice and how to perfect your skills