Prepare to roll up your sleeves, and learn the steps for promoting your fundraising event with tools like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Engage more supporters and retain more donors with a step-by-step plan for your theme, audiences, content, and more!
Join John Haydon, one of the top online marketing and fundraising experts, as he shows you, step by step, how to promote your fundraising campaign with Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. You will learn how create a fundraising theme that stands out, how to turn event registrants into event promoters, and how to create a social media plan for what to post before, during, and after your fundraising campaign.
** Note ** The focus of this webinar is on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. While some of the tactics that you will learn from this live webinar are applicable to all social media platforms, the emphasis is on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- Use social media (Twitter, Instagram & Facebook) to research your audience, before planning your event
- Develop a compelling donor narrative for your fundraising event
- Map out a fundraising tactical game plan for social media (template included)
- Reach influencers who can spread your message on Twitter
- Build a team of advocates to promote your event on social media
- Set up your donation page and email to boost social media sharing
- Create pre-written promotional content for board members to share
- Content examples to post before, during, and after your fundraising campaign
- Respond effectively to your community before, during, and after your campaign
- Creative examples of fundraising campaigns promoted with social media
- How to use Facebook and Instagram Ads to amplify your promotion efforts
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Campaign Marketing and Planning Calendar
- Checklist: Fundraising Campaign Game Plan for Social Media
- Slides and a webinar recording