Too often, we publish annual reports that are too long and too full of data people don’t want or need. An awesome Annual Report focuses on the heart of the mission showing how giving impacts the people and communities you serve. Donors, volunteers, grant makers, and other key stakeholders want to know the results of your work. They want to know their investments make meaningful change in real people’s lives. During this webinar, Denisa will show you how to craft an annual report that will inspire and engage your donors.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- Annual Report: Basic Elements
- How to Organize Your Project Team & Timeline
- How to Engage Your Audience: Storytelling and Gratitude
- Using Design Basics to Engage Readers
- How to Use Infographics for Impact
- Creating a Meaningful Call to Action
- Publication Options: Print and Online
This Webinar is Perfect for You, If…
- You’re tired of writing a 15 page+ annual report every year.
- Your donors don’t read your annual report.
- You need to make your annual report more appealing to current and potential donors.
- You want an update on best practices for a donor-centered annual report.