The grant application budget is the application component most reviewers read first yet it is often addressed within the grant application process last. The grant budget by itself tells the complete story of your grant application and needs to be bulletproof and tell the story of your application on its own to ensure you are awarded the grant.
Participating in “How to Write a Grant Budget That Tells (and Sells!) Your Application’s Story” will walk you through, step-by-step, how to write a grant application that tells and sells the story of your proposal and will help get the grant award. Whether working on grant budgets for private foundations or for state and federal agencies, writing a bulletproof grant budget is a critical component of being awarded a grant.
In this live, interactive webinar we will look at the steps necessary to write a grant budget that regardless of the form provided will tell the complete story of your grant proposal. During the webinar, we will walk through each step of creating a budget. We will look at numerous budget form examples to discuss how the specific form helps tell your application’s story.
Participating in “How to Write a Grant Budget That Tells (and Sells!) Your Application’s Story” will give you the basic steps necessary to successfully write a consistent and compelling budget that tells your proposal’s story.
What You Will Learn from this Live Interactive Webinar
● How to follow consistent and successful steps to develop a grant budget for each application
● How to approach the variety of grant maker required budget forms
● How to write and develop a grant budget when the grant maker does not provide a required format
● How to write a grant budget that tells your application’s story
● How to show the sustainability of a project via the budget
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking;
- You are focused on increasing the collaboration between finance and development in the grant budget process; or
- You are looking to increase your success percentage and craft more competitive grant applications.
This Webinar Includes the Following Supporting Materials
- A budget development tool to help you create a budget when a format is not provided by a grant maker.
- A checklist for ensuring you include all related expenses in your grant budget.
- A free 30-minute follow-up consultation with Diane about your specific questions or concerns about writing a bulletproof grant budget.
Presented by Grant Writing Expert Diane H. Leonard, GPC
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association. Diane and her team have secured more than $50.1 million dollars in competitive grant awards since 2006 for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.