Whether your nonprofit is large or small, we will show you how to set up an Instagram account for maximum success and use it to raise awareness about your impact and to connect with your supporters online.
Join Julia Campbell, a nonprofit marketing strategist who has successfully helped dozens of nonprofits use Instagram in their nonprofit marketing and online fundraising efforts, and learn how to set up and start using Instagram for your nonprofit.
Instagram is growing rapidly, with one-third of online adults reporting that the use Instagram!
Instagram use among small and mid-size nonprofits is increasing, but very few set up and start using their accounts properly right out of the gate.
In this nonprofit webinar, we will walk you step-by-step through the steps required to create a dynamic presence on Instagram, actionable ways to grow your followers, and specific methods to get more engagement when you are just starting out.
You will leave with lots of ideas and tactical action steps for setting up your account and getting started on Instagram, the right way!
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to get started using Instagram Business Tools (it’s free and gives you some different, useful features as compared to the personal, individual Instagram account)
- How to set up a dynamic nonprofit Instagram profile that will make it easier for your supporters to find and follow you
- How to update your Instagram profile
- How to write a compelling bio that will get clicks to your websiteHow to choose a perfect Instagram profile picture for your account
- How to get started using hashtags to promote your posts and get more engagement
- How to conduct research and find out what other nonprofits and industry leaders are posting
- How to post your first photo and write a great caption
- How to promote your Instagram account to your supporters to get more followers
- How to find other relevant accounts to follow