This session is for nonprofit staff who already have created and started using an Instagram account, but want to learn proven tips and strategies to get better results.
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a huge online presence or is just starting out, we will show you how to use Instagram to connect with donors, tell powerful stories, and raise awareness about your cause.
Join Julia Campbell, a nonprofit marketing strategist who has successfully helped dozens of nonprofits use Instagram in their nonprofit marketing and online fundraising efforts and learn how to effectively use Instagram to accomplish your goals.
Currently 1 billion people use Instagram, 35% of online adults use Instagram and 71% of U.S. businesses use Instagram.
With hundreds of thousands of brands, nonprofits, and organizations creating accounts on Instagram, how can your nonprofit cut through the clutter and stand out?
In this webinar, we will walk you step-by-step through actionable ways to improve your Instagram profile, how to use Instagram to promote your online fundraising campaigns, and how to create the best types of Instagram posts that increase awareness, raise money, and build an engaged following of supporters and fans.
You will leave with lots of ideas and tactical action steps for using Instagram in your next online fundraising campaign.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to improve and optimize your nonprofit Instagram profile to make it easier for your supporters to find and follow you
- How to get more followers on Instagram
- How to write an Instagram post that drives people to take an action
- How to promote your nonprofit’s fundraising message using quality posts, including photos, captions, and videos
- How to use video on Instagram
- How to increase your exposure and your followers with a targeted hashtag strategy
- How to use Instagram’s Stories feature to showcase your mission and impact
- How to use Instagram contests to build your following and increase engagement
- How to drive donations using Instagram’s new ad platform
- 5 actionable ways to use Instagram to raise money that you can implement today - using examples from small and mid-size nonprofits!
- A review of some free and low-cost tools that nonprofits can use to create great visuals and graphics to post on Instagram
- A review of some free and low-cost scheduling and measurement tools to build your following and easily measure your nonprofit’s results on Instagram