Executive Assistants today are called on to perform duties well beyond the administrative. They need leadership skills to manage a wide range of executives, managers, and their complex activities. Some have a team of their own. They must be knowledgeable about the business, the strategies and goals of the organization and how these impact individuals and their teams. They must be master communicators with strong influence capabilities.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Planning and thinking strategically and critically to design your future.
- Anticipating the needs of your boss and the company
- Understanding work-style preferences to work with others productively
- Communicating successfully with anyone
- Organizing your work effectively and efficiently
- Calendar and email management
- Navigating different personalities
- Solving problems and making decisions with great precision
- Juggling competing priorities
Offer: (10% Off) On New Signup