Were you feeling awkward in December setting up year-end major gift ask calls? Were you scrambling? Was it a struggle to get Board and other partners to help?
Join Marcy Heim, Major Gift Relationship Expert (for however YOU define Major Gift), author, and coach and learn a simple tool for planning your steps for the entire year – the Relationship Action Plan – or RAP! NOW is the time to MAKE TIME to do this planning for 2020. It’s a great way to stop waking up at 3 a.m. panicking about the major donor visit that’s overdue.
Learn this 10-step process to move from reactive to proactive. How often should you connect? Should you have partners? Who? How do you best respect and serve the donor while still engaging them towards a major gift? These are your VERY BEST FRIENDS – treat them well!
• Just what is a Relationship Action Plan – learn the 6 key elements
• Why is this Plan SO important to your success?
• How do RAPS help you with time management and overwhelm?
• What is the role of the partners?
• How do these Major Gift Actions fit into everything else you are doing?
• Go step by step through the 10-steps for creating a RAP including:
• Ranking your prospective givers
• Setting giving goals – short and long term
• Determining the best next steps
• Getting the plan done – not just putting it on the shelf
• How do you create a plan that works for you?