All year, we’ve been discussing ways to transform your nonprofit through marketing as we’ve worked our way through a webinar on each of the 10 commitments in the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto. Now, with a new decade almost upon us, you’re nearly ready to commit to making 2020 the year when your nonprofit finally maximizes the potential of marketing and communications.
But first, attend this webinar to hear from Steve Majors, Vice President of Communications about the marketing revolution he’s currently leading at Communities In Schools.
- Why Communities In Schools has made the decision to invest heavily in marketing and communications in the last several years
- How Steve and his team have made marketing and communications core to Communities In Schools’ mission
- How Communities In Schools’ focus on marketing has impacted the organization’s dropout prevention goals
- How to set audacious yet achievable 2020 marketing and communications goals for your organization
- How you can synthesize what you’ve learned about the Manifesto’s 10 commitments and Steve’s real world experience to make 2020 the year of your nonprofit’s marketing revolution