Early-Bird Special Discount!
Register on or before 9/4/2019 to receive the Early-Bird Special Discount of $49!
On 9/5/2019 the rate will increase to the regular fee of $75
There is a lot of attention paid to how nonprofits raise the dollars they need to support their missions. You don’t have to look far to find news stories about organizations being accused of spending too much on fundraising. But this orientation to fundraising fails to acknowledge how critically important it is for nonprofits to invest in strong strategic fundraising efforts. In this live, online training, you will learn about a new framework that helps boards and leadership teams measure and reflect on the efficacy of their fundraising efforts. Developed by BoardSource in partnership with Candid, the BBB Wise Giving Alliance (WGA), and the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), this new framework is an entry point to more informed conversations about fundraising strategy and avoiding the risks of underinvesting in fundraising efforts.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this live, online training you should be able to:
- Explain how cost of fundraising is only one measure of the health of a fundraising strategy and why it does not convey effectiveness.
- Understand what the dependency quotient is and how it applies to your organization
- Recognize the often inverse relationship between cost of fundraising and donor dependency in nonprofit fundraising.
- Illustrate the benefits of fundraising tactics that may initially have higher costs.
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
All levels of experience
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable