Networking for Mutual Benefit is not about 'gripping and grinning' and collecting business cards. It's not about asking for a job or selling your stuff. When done properly and with an honest intent to first create a connection that can develop into a professional and/or personal relationship, Networking for Mutual Benefit is rewarding and successful for all life activities including career transition and business.
Why should you attend?
Understanding how to network properly is an important 'soft-skill' for anyone in any role in business, regardless of the industry. This webinar will provide important tactics and best practices for networking.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- The importance of Networking properly.
- How to Network with your weak ties.
- How to meet someone new every day.
- Why you should meet people unlike you.
- How to build and nurture your Circle of Contacts.
- How and why you should ask "Who should I meet next?"
Who can Benefit:
Human Resources, Recruiting, Sales, Account Management, Operations, Executive Leadership
In any industry, including businesses in Business-Business, Business-Consumer, Education, Health, Government, Medical, Legal.