This webinar will present a best-practices framework on assessing your risks, using the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) privacy risk assessment methodology.
Matt Eshleman, Community IT Innovators’ CTO and resident cybersecurity expert, will teach you how to
- Understand the cybersecurity threats facing nonprofits
- perform a basic assessment using our NIST survey tool
- understand the recommendations
- budget for risk prevention
- engage nonprofit executives in supporting proactive cybersecurity
- create an actionable road map with next steps for your organization
Over the last few months, many organizations began to use personal computers and devices for work, quickly set up cloud file sharing platforms, put the entire remote office on Slack or Teams, or moved to using Zoom for conference calls.
Even if we did our best to implement thoughtful security protocols and train new users on new tools, circumstances have made measured approaches to cybersecurity difficult. Your practices are probably out of sync with your security needs.