Grants are a key part of launching new programs and projects for many tax-exempt organizations. But when and where to begin? And how to ensure your grants help move the organization forward without resulting in mission drift?
In this informative webinar, nonprofit grant expert, Diane H. Leonard will guide you in the basics to put together a strong outline helping your organization further its mission and be competitive in your grant applications. Learn common pitfalls encountered by organizations seeking grants for the first time as well as practical tips used by successful grant writers.
Just a sample of what this webinar will cover:
- What grant funding *can* do for your organization.
- What grant funding can *not* do for your organization.
- What you can do to become successful at writing a grant in a way that aligns with your strategic plan.
- Utilizing grant application elements to document your program/project before applying.
- Customizing your program/project design to each grantmaker.
- Creating compelling and engaging application elements.
- And much more!