Award-winning fundraiser and Social CEOs winner, Nikki Bell, will share her proven methods for nonprofit video storytelling, capturing and sharing self-shot, smartphone video in fundraising relationships to raise more money.
By 2021 over 82% of online shareable content will be video, is your organization ready? Thanks to today’s technology it doesn’t cost a lot to keep up with evolving trends, and with the right tools, everyone from your fundraiser to your CEO can become a communication pro, sharing great videos that tell your nonprofit's story well, and we'll show you how!
In this nonprofit webinar, Nikki will share replicable, low-cost & low effort ways that you can become a nonprofit video storytelling pro. With existing video examples and a live edit on the day, you’ll see video in action and be inspired to make your own!
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to get started with making your own fundraising videos for great nonprofit storytelling
- How to use self-shot nonprofit video storytelling within your fundraising for big impact
- How to record great video with low budget & low effort
- How to edit self-shot smartphone video and get a professional look for minimal bucks
- How to make your smartphone video accessible to a wider audience
- How to keep the momentum going and get your team onboard
- How to safely capture, store and distribute your self-shot videos online