Corporate partners have the potential to supply a nonprofit with enthusiastic volunteers, pro bono support, and funding. But while corporations can provide nonprofits with some the strongest return on investment (ROI) getting there requires a thoughtful strategy, an educated and bought on board, and a mindset rooted in knowing and showing the value add of your organization to their business. This digital classroom will rewire the way you think about the nonprofit and corporate dynamic, give you a framework for engagement that drives partnerships, and provide you with specific tools and language to get a company from a prospect to a partner.
Can’t make the webinar? Register by its start time, and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar, you should be able to:
- Map out your organization’s corporate prospects
- Motivate your board to be effective ambassadors
- Plan how to leverage your Board's network to connect with corporate prospects
- Create engagement opportunities that further your mission and attract corporate partners
- Develop strategies for turning existing corporate partners into donors