Leadership transitions bring about special organizational challenges. If you are a nonprofit executive leader who is moving on or a board member or senior staff at a nonprofit in the midst of (or considering) a leadership transition, then this webinar is for you. Learn pro tips and best practices on how to improve staff morale, alleviate board member fatigue, leverage interim executive leadership, cultivate funding relationships, transition key information, and onboard the new executive director/CEO. Join us to ensure your organization is poised for success during your organization’s next leadership transition.
Can’t make the webinar? Register by its start time, and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar, you should be able to:
- Explain how transitions can impact board members and staff and gather the resources needed to better support your board and staff.
- Create a strategic, tailored communications plan to share transition news with internal and external stakeholders, including funders.
- Partner with funders effectively during a transition.
- Describe how an interim executive director can help your nonprofit.
- Determine recruitment strategies that work for your organization.
- Support an incoming executive director/CEO.