Join us for this 90 minute interactive nonprofit webinar where we will show you step by step how to create and implement a micro-learning training curriculum completely through text messaging. This learning through text can be used to train staff, board members and volunteers within your organization. At the end of this 90 minute webinar you will have the knowledge and tools to implement a training curriculum through text message in your nonprofit organization.
Training directors across the nonprofit community are all faced with the same issues. There is not enough time, space or money to train as they would like. How do you engage learners across generations? Is there a method that is more efficient? How can you get industry experts to train your staff without blowing your budget? What happens when there is an unexpected training need or crisis?
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to evaluate changing communication and training trends
- How to understand the benefits of mobile technology
- How to engage your staff, volunteers and board through mobile technology.
- How to understand how use of mobile technology overcomes common challenges of training in nonprofit organizations.
- How to assess if training through text makes sense for your organization
- How to implement micro-learning in your organization step-by-step
- How to Find or Create Micro Learning Content
- How to use micro-learning for crisis communications
- How to ensure your micro-learning platform meets the branding requirements for your organization
- How to develop and film brief but engaging training videos for micro-learning
- How to start a YouTube channel to serve as a video host platform for training content
- How to create a library of micro-learning training resources on your website
- How to reuse micro-learning content for organizational marketing and fundraising purposes