This training session will provide the Banker with a basic framework of "effective" time management.
The session will emphasize three time factors- "time wasters" or stealers, "time savers," and "time management techniques."
These concepts will highlight the relationship of "time management" and "behavioral science" versus traditional time management tools or "gimmicks."
The session will also explore the need for managing oneself in order to improve the management of time.
This webinar will provide the banker with skills to improve their productivity and efficiency through effective time management.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Time Management. What is it?
- Time Wasters of Stealers, Time Savers, and Time Management Techniques
- Time Management and Behavioral Science
- Time Management "Gimmicks"
- Managing Oneself to improve the Management of Time