Crafting an effective template that you can re-use for almost any grant proposal can save you time and help you generate more funding.
This micro-course offers lots of quick tips to make sure your narrative captures the donor’s interests, answers key questions, and increases your chances for funding.
- Streamline the grant writing process to save time, create consistent messaging, & generate more funding
- Break down the narrative portion of grant proposals
- Learn how to create a reusable template for your organization
- Every micro-course will have time to answer questions at the end.
- Any question we can’t answer we’ll email you directly afterward.
- If you can’t make the live event but are registered, you’ll get the follow-up email with replay and handouts.