Do you receive grants that are restricted in some way? Do you struggle to complete grant spending reports at the end of these grants? Do you spend hours going through transactions and payroll reports trying to figure out which expenses were paid from a grant? And what about grants with a budget by account that must be adhered to?
By simply setting up a few things, you can easily get a profit and loss statement for each of your restricted grants (compared to budget if you'd like). See reports for your grants all on one screen and in real time. All of this and more can be easily tracked right in your QuickBooks software! We are very excited to have Gregg Bossen, a CPA specializing in nonprofits, deliver one of his most popular webinars exclusively for us.
QuickBooks. Topics include:
- How and where to set up your grantors
- How to enter grant revenue
- How to point expenses to a grant
- How to allocate payroll to a grant
- How to enter grant budgets
- How to generate and memorize reports on your grants
- How to deal with future year grants received this year that make it look like you made more money than you did