Managing risk is a fundamental component to thoughtful, strategic and responsible nonprofit management, and the greatest tool in your arsenal to manage this organization-changing risk is insurance. Yet insurance is a confusing, complicated and sometimes expensive world.
Please join Dustin Johnson as he simplifies this confusing topic and walks you through a typical insurance policy, explaining key terms to focus on, what it all means, and how the right choice can potentially save your nonprofit from unnecessary exposure.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- The various types of insurance coverage for nonprofits
- The nonprofit insurance essentials
- The appropriate time to engage various types of insurance coverage
- Adequate coverage for your organization
- Helping your board understand the insurance risks and responsibilities
- Whom to talk to (and whom NOT to talk to)
*Attendees are encouraged to send their nonprofit insurance and risk scenarios ahead of time, and we will talk through the various issues and strategize the best way to approach each.