Before the Coronavirus (COVID-19) appeared, has your workforce been largely office-based? Is this the first time you and your team have been working 100% virtually? If so, then this Webinar is for you! As enterprises have been growing far and wide, often international in scope, we find ourselves as executives and managers with our talent spread farther and farther, often at dozens and hundreds of locations. How do we 'get a better handle' on all this.
Why should you attend?
- Is this the first time you and your team have been working 100% virtually?
- Would you like to receive valuable tips, tools and checklists to help you manage remotely?
- Are you and your team finding working 100% remotely especially challenging?
- Are you concerned about how much time and productivity your people are wasting?
- What about lost energy, efficiency and effectiveness, especially because people are so "spread out"?
- Would you like to 'tame the paper tiger' and reduce so much needless paperwork?
- Have you ever been concerned about people "following the rules" ? you know, 'out of sight, out of mind'?
- Would you like to be able to more effectively spot problems, even when you are hundreds to thousands of miles away?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members' and team's performance, no matter how widely distributed everyone is!