Making the most of monthly sustainers is more important than ever. These donors represent an opportunity to develop consistent revenue and fill the mid-level giving pipeline.
In this webinar, Mike Johnston, founder and president of HJC, will offer a how-to guide to build a successful monthly giving program post COVID-19. This session will provide a wide range of easy-to-understand examples from a world-leading mental health hospital foundation, and leading children's hospitals, foodbanks, animal welfare and social service organizations.
You will leave this webinar ready to:
- Implement breakthrough, multi-channel approaches to monthly recurring giving
- Choose, and pilot, the right channels for sustainer growth including digital, social, and mobile phones
- Secure long term investment commitments and understanding
- Improve customer-focused technologies, stewardship, retention, and upgrade structures to maximize the investment in sustainer growth
- Improve your culture as it relates to accepting, supporting, and believing in the long term value of sustainer investments