The Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNPE) and the New Mexico Association of Grantmakers (NMAG) announced Wednesday, November 13th that the two organizations...
The Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNPE) at United Way of Central New Mexico partnered with the City of Albuquerque and Impact & Coffee to coordinate...
- How to Collaborate - Collaborative Justice
- Collective Impact: The Missing Link - article, Neera Nundy & Ann Paisley Chandler in Stanford Social Innovation Review, 2015
- Private Benefit, Private Inurement, and Self Dealing - BoardSource, 2016
Maintaining & Strengthening Collaborations
- Creating and Maintaining Partnerships - Community Tool Box
- Developing Effective Coalitions: An Eight Step Guide - toolkit, Prevention Institute
- The Equity Imperative in Collective Impact - article, John Kania & Mark Kramer in Stanford Social Innovation Review, 2015
- Collective Impact Forum - FSG and Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions
- Collective Impact Knowledge Exchange - FSG