New Mexico Funder’s Support & Response NMAG Members please share the processes you are implementing in response to COVID-19 and to support Grantees at this...
Have you been considering a career change or advancing your skill set in your current field? Are you looking for marketable skills that will allow you to join a...
- How to Collaborate - Collaborative Justice
- Collective Impact: The Missing Link - article, Neera Nundy & Ann Paisley Chandler in Stanford Social Innovation Review, 2015
- Private Benefit, Private Inurement, and Self Dealing - BoardSource, 2016
Maintaining & Strengthening Collaborations
- Creating and Maintaining Partnerships - Community Tool Box
- Developing Effective Coalitions: An Eight Step Guide - toolkit, Prevention Institute
- The Equity Imperative in Collective Impact - article, John Kania & Mark Kramer in Stanford Social Innovation Review, 2015
- Collective Impact Forum - FSG and Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions
- Collective Impact Knowledge Exchange - FSG