Have you been considering a career change or advancing your skill set in your current field? Are you looking for marketable skills that will allow you to join a...
Every spring, the UNM Evaluation Lab hosts an event for the community to learn about our work to build evaluation capacity in local nonprofits. Due to COVID-19,...
- How to Collaborate - Collaborative Justice
- Collective Impact: The Missing Link - article, Neera Nundy & Ann Paisley Chandler in Stanford Social Innovation Review, 2015
- Private Benefit, Private Inurement, and Self Dealing - BoardSource, 2016
Maintaining & Strengthening Collaborations
- Creating and Maintaining Partnerships - Community Tool Box
- Developing Effective Coalitions: An Eight Step Guide - toolkit, Prevention Institute
- The Equity Imperative in Collective Impact - article, John Kania & Mark Kramer in Stanford Social Innovation Review, 2015
- Collective Impact Forum - FSG and Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions
- Collective Impact Knowledge Exchange - FSG