Amid the global pandemic, our work as nonprofits is changing rapidly. Nonprofits are required to focus and adapt on several fronts all at once. The Center for...
United Way of Central New Mexico has joined with Albuquerque Community Foundation to create a joint Emergency Action Fund that will make grants to nonprofit...
- How to Collaborate - Collaborative Justice
- Collective Impact: The Missing Link - article, Neera Nundy & Ann Paisley Chandler in Stanford Social Innovation Review, 2015
- Private Benefit, Private Inurement, and Self Dealing - BoardSource, 2016
Maintaining & Strengthening Collaborations
- Creating and Maintaining Partnerships - Community Tool Box
- Developing Effective Coalitions: An Eight Step Guide - toolkit, Prevention Institute
- The Equity Imperative in Collective Impact - article, John Kania & Mark Kramer in Stanford Social Innovation Review, 2015
- Collective Impact Forum - FSG and Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions
- Collective Impact Knowledge Exchange - FSG