Every spring, the UNM Evaluation Lab hosts an event for the community to learn about our work to build evaluation capacity in local nonprofits. Due to COVID-19,...
Amid the global pandemic, our work as nonprofits is changing rapidly. Nonprofits are required to focus and adapt on several fronts all at once. The Center for...
- How to Collaborate - Collaborative Justice
- Collective Impact: The Missing Link - article, Neera Nundy & Ann Paisley Chandler in Stanford Social Innovation Review, 2015
- Private Benefit, Private Inurement, and Self Dealing - BoardSource, 2016
Maintaining & Strengthening Collaborations
- Creating and Maintaining Partnerships - Community Tool Box
- Developing Effective Coalitions: An Eight Step Guide - toolkit, Prevention Institute
- The Equity Imperative in Collective Impact - article, John Kania & Mark Kramer in Stanford Social Innovation Review, 2015
- Collective Impact Forum - FSG and Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions
- Collective Impact Knowledge Exchange - FSG