Con Alma Health Foundation is soliciting nominees for our eighth annual Hero of Health award given to individuals who make a significant difference in the health...
It's that time! YNPN New Mexico's Annual Speed Networking Event is a place to meet your fellow nonprofiteers while practicing your networking skills...
We've included several resources here to help your nonprofit explore various aspects of leadership.
- Built on Values - book about organizational culture by Ann Rhoades ($)
- A Field Guide to Good Decisions: Values in Action - book by Mark Bennett and Joan McIver Gibson ($)
- Decisive, How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work - book by Chip Health and Dan Heath ($)
- How to Develop Yourself as a Nonprofit Leader - article by The Bridgespan Group
- The Nonprofit Sector's Leadership Deficit Commentaries - report by The Bridgespan Group
- Succession Planning for Nonprofits of All Sizes - article by Blue Avocado
- From Enterprise Risk Management to Shared Leadership: A Different Look at Succession Planning - article by Jennifer Chandler, Nonprofit Quarterly, June 17, 2015
- Building Leaderful Organizations, Succession Planning for Nonprofits - paper by Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Nonprofit Executive Succession-Planning Toolkit - toolkit by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansis City
- Emergency Succession Plan - template by CompassPoint
- Chief Executive Succession Planning: Essential Guidance for Boards and CEOs - book by Nancy R. Axelrod, BoardSource ($)
- UNM Executive & Professional Education Center - certificate courses in nonprofit management; for nonprofit discounts contact Audrey Arnold
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, NM - for young nonprofit professionals
- All About Leadership - articles and guidelines from the Free Management Library
- Nonprofit & Philanthropy Good Practice - widely accepted and innovative nonprofit tips, research, tools