The City of Albuquerque and The Life Link are proud to announce the New Mexico World Day Against Trafficking in Persons to be held at Albuquerque Civic Plaza on...
Launch Me ABQ App Teens in the greater Albuquerque area will now have the opportunity to showcase their talent, learn about careers and build their skills...
We've included several resources here to help your nonprofit explore various aspects of leadership.
- Built on Values - book about organizational culture by Ann Rhoades ($)
- A Field Guide to Good Decisions: Values in Action - book by Mark Bennett and Joan McIver Gibson ($)
- Decisive, How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work - book by Chip Health and Dan Heath ($)
- How to Develop Yourself as a Nonprofit Leader - article by The Bridgespan Group
- The Nonprofit Sector's Leadership Deficit Commentaries - report by The Bridgespan Group
- Succession Planning for Nonprofits of All Sizes - article by Blue Avocado
- From Enterprise Risk Management to Shared Leadership: A Different Look at Succession Planning - article by Jennifer Chandler, Nonprofit Quarterly, June 17, 2015
- Building Leaderful Organizations, Succession Planning for Nonprofits - paper by Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Nonprofit Executive Succession-Planning Toolkit - toolkit by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansis City
- Emergency Succession Plan - template by CompassPoint
- Chief Executive Succession Planning: Essential Guidance for Boards and CEOs - book by Nancy R. Axelrod, BoardSource ($)
- UNM Executive & Professional Education Center - certificate courses in nonprofit management; for nonprofit discounts contact Audrey Arnold
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, NM - for young nonprofit professionals
- All About Leadership - articles and guidelines from the Free Management Library
- Nonprofit & Philanthropy Good Practice - widely accepted and innovative nonprofit tips, research, tools