Volunteers are the heart of your organization. Are you spending as much time communicating with them as you should be? Unfortunately, many organizations fail to...
Interested in starting a nonprofit? Do you have an idea about how to create positive change in New Mexico? Ready to get started? SINC, the nonprofit capacity...
If you are looking for volunteers, please visit our Volunteer Connection directory and post your volunteer opportunities.
- Take Root: Volunteer Management Guidebook - HandsOn Network
- A Volunteer Communications Strategy: 13 Steps to Driving Recruitment, Engagement and Leadership - article, Getting Attention
- Readiness Roadmap: Helping Organizations Navigate Skills-Based Volunteering - Taproot Foundation and Capital One Financial Corporation
- Volunteer Orientation Manual - example, Better Impact
- Developing and Managing Volunteer Programs - Free Management Library
- Starting a Volunteer Program - guide, Points of Light
- Recruiting Volunteers - Community Tool Box
- Guidelines for Screening of Persons Working with Children, the Elderly, and Individuals with Disabilities in Need of Support - regulations, US Department of Justice
- Mentor Manual - Amy Biehl High School
- Anatomy of Successful Feedback Conferencing - guide, Master Teacher Seminar
- Liability Form Template - Wildfire Preparedness
- Non-Profit Organizations and the Fair Labor Standards Act - US Department of Labor
- About Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income - Internal Revenue Service
- Child Labor Rules, Regulations, & Statutes - New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
- Independent Sector Value of Volunteer Time - Independent Sector
- Volunteer Talent + Time Tracking: The Future of Volunteer Programs - VolunteerMatch
- Volunteer Calculator - HandsOn Network
- How to Choose a Volunteer Management System - KnowHowNonprofit