The Center for Nonprofit Excellence works to strengthen the capabilities and capacity of New Mexico nonprofits so they can more effectively meet their missions....
Volunteering is often thought of as a selfless act — one where you give up your time for a worthy cause without being paid. While this may be true, what is often...
If you are looking for volunteers, please visit our Volunteer Connection directory and post your volunteer opportunities.
- Take Root: Volunteer Management Guidebook - HandsOn Network
- A Volunteer Communications Strategy: 13 Steps to Driving Recruitment, Engagement and Leadership - article, Getting Attention
- Readiness Roadmap: Helping Organizations Navigate Skills-Based Volunteering - Taproot Foundation and Capital One Financial Corporation
- Volunteer Orientation Manual - example, Better Impact
- Developing and Managing Volunteer Programs - Free Management Library
- Starting a Volunteer Program - guide, Points of Light
- Recruiting Volunteers - Community Tool Box
- Guidelines for Screening of Persons Working with Children, the Elderly, and Individuals with Disabilities in Need of Support - regulations, US Department of Justice
- Mentor Manual - Amy Biehl High School
- Anatomy of Successful Feedback Conferencing - guide, Master Teacher Seminar
- Liability Form Template - Wildfire Preparedness
- Non-Profit Organizations and the Fair Labor Standards Act - US Department of Labor
- About Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income - Internal Revenue Service
- Child Labor Rules, Regulations, & Statutes - New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
- Value of Volunteer Time - Independent Sector
- Volunteer Talent + Time Tracking: The Future of Volunteer Programs - VolunteerMatch
- Volunteer Calculator - Independent Sector
- How to Choose a Volunteer Management System - KnowHowNonprofit