Dates Volunteer is Needed:
June 1 - November 30, 2018. Approximately 5 to 15 hours per/month.
Description of the Volunteer Opportunity:
Are you passionate about philanthropy in New Mexico? Ready to assume a leadership role in rallying our community to support causes they care about?
The Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNPE) is looking to partner with an energetic co-leader for #GivingTuesdayNM 2018, a statewide fundraising initiative that is part of the global day of giving known as #GivingTuesday.
You would be an ideal #GivingTuesdayNM Co-Leader if you are:
· Motivated to build philanthropic awareness and increase giving across our state
· Excited about developing partnerships between New Mexico businesses and nonprofits
· Experienced in public relations or have a desire to develop media relations skills
· Eager to serve as a #GivingTuesdayNM spokesperson in media interviews
· Happy to engage audiences across traditional & new media
Who Will Be Impacted Through This Project:
#GivingTuesdayNM provides a platform for encouraging the donation of time, resources and talents to address local challenges. It brings together the unique and collective power of partners — nonprofits, civic organizations, businesses and corporations, as well as families and individuals — to encourage and amplify small acts of kindness.
Is This an Ongoing Opportunity?: