Dates Volunteer is Needed:
This position is flexible - based on availability & schedule
Description of the Volunteer Opportunity:
Looking for a motivated, energetic, detail oriented individual to assist a small nonprofit with administrative, accounting support and database management.
• Accounts Payables/Accounts Receivables (i.e. preparing checks, applying deposited checks, reconciling paperwork for our bookkeeper).
• Compiling basic financial records and reports
• Database management – add new & potential partners to the database, update records as needed, create groups, send mass emails as needed.
• Invoice new and renewing partners
• Apply payments in the database
• Assist with planning meetings and trainings
• Assisting with special projects
• Screening voicemail and prioritizing calls
• Managing calendar for the President
• Email cleanup
• Light filing
Technology (software, hardware, database, web)
Who Will Be Impacted Through This Project:
QNM has an executive order signed by the Governor's Office to run the New Mexico Performance Excellence Awards program for the state to improve the Economic Competitiveness of our state. Creating jobs and opportunities to help drive performance excellence in our state. Sector Focus: Government, Education, Healthcare, Non-Profits and businesses of all sizes.
Is This an Ongoing Opportunity?: