Dates Volunteer is Needed:
4th Wednesday of each month, 4pm - 6pm plus committee meetings
Description of the Volunteer Opportunity:
Supportive Housing Coalition of New Mexico (SHC-NM) is currently recruiting board members for its Board of Directors. Board members serve as leaders and advocates for agency programs and plan for the organization's long and short term future.
• Planning for the agency’s future on a long and short-term basis, including involvement in the strategic planning process.
• Attend at least 75% of monthly board meetings, including assigned committees
• Serve on a minimum of one Board committee
• Participate in all fundraising activities which may include personal individual solicitation, special events, mail appeals, and other activities.
• Work in good faith with staff and other board members as partners towards achievement of agency goals
• Personal financial contribution to SHC-NM
• Abide by the SHC-NM Board of Directors Code of Conduct
• See more and download the application at www.shcnm.org/about-us/board/
Strategy Development/Strategic Planning
Who Will Be Impacted Through This Project:
SHC works to end homelessness for individuals and families in New Mexico by providing affordable, permanent, and supportive housing. We work specifically with people who have behavioral health disabilities and are experiencing homelessness.
Is This an Ongoing Opportunity?: