The Center for Nonprofit Excellence and The New Mexico Association of Grantmakers is hosting our 2019 Annual Conference, “Investing in a Strong and Equitable New Mexico Social Sector”, on Wednesday, November 13 and a half day post-conference session, “Health and Social Equity” co-sponsored with Con Alma Health Foundation on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
The conference will bring funders, investors, nonprofit and government leaders, and nonprofit capacity providers together to promote greater collaboration and more effective investments in New Mexico’s nonprofit organizations and the broader social sector.
- New Research Findings: “The Economic Impact of the Nonprofit Sector in New Mexico & New Mexico State of the Economy”
- How investing in nonprofits can create social impact and create more equitable and thriving communities.
- How building community wealth and encouraging an inclusive economy can help New Mexico funders, investors and governments meet their goals.
- How investments in Native American communities can provide unique opportunities for long-term positive outcomes.
- Census 2020 Updates: How to help assure a fair and accurate count in your community and protect federal funds that nonprofits rely on.
- Learn about the launch of a new statewide funder and nonprofit alliance to build social sector capacity in New Mexico. Building health and social equity to protect the well-being of children and families in New Mexico.
Visit here for more information.