Communications & Marketing
Amid the global pandemic, our work as nonprofits is changing rapidly. Nonprofits are required to focus and adapt on several fronts all at once. The Center for...
The Los Alamos Community Foundation (LACF), in partnership with The Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNPE), offered an in-depth workshop on Marketing and...
- Crisis Communication Plan - toolkit, Council of Michigan Foundations
- Sample Press Release - article, The Balance, 2016
- How to Write a Nonprofit Press Release - article, Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs, Georgetown University
- A Few Good Online Conferencing Tools - article, idealware, 2015
- Blogging and Social Media Policy - example, The Balance
- Email Marketing Software Review - review, Tech Media Network, 2014
Strategic Communications Planning
- The Communications Toolkit - toolkit, Cause Communications
- Create a Communication Plan - webinar, Nonprofit Marketing Guide
- Internet and Email Policy - example, The Balance
Websites and Other Resources
- How Connected Nonprofits Leverage Networks and Data for Social Change - Beth Kanter's Blog
- Translation Services to Nonprofits - TranslationServices