Communications & Marketing
Plans for the 2017 Charity Gala, scheduled for Saturday, April 29, 2017, have already started. This will be the eighth and final Charity Gala hosted by Mayor...
A favorite service of southwest nonprofits, Curbside Consulting is now available in rural and frontier counties throughout New Mexico thanks to the generous...
We've included many resources here to help nonprofits strengthen your communication and marketing efforts.
- PolicyTool for Social Media - generates a customized policy based on answers to an online questionnaire.
- Blogging and social media policy - sample policy by About.com
- Internet and email policy - sample policy by About.com
- Create a Communication Plan - toolkit by Energy Star
- The Communications Toolkit - guide to communications for nonprofits by Cause Communications
- The Nonprofit Social Media Decision Guide - workbook to assist with evaluating appropriate social media channels for your organization by Idealware and Balance Interactive
- Using Social Media to Meet Nonprofit Goals: The Results of a Survey - report by Idealware
- A Few Good Online Conferencing Tools - article by Laura S. Quinn and Kyle Henri Andrei providing information on various options for online conferencing
- Measuring The Networked Nonprofit - book by Beth Kanter and Katie Delahaye Paine ($)
- The Networked Nonprofit - book by Beth Kanter and Allison Fine ($)
Email Marketing Software
- A Few Good Broadcast Email Tools - article by Laura S. Quinn, Idealware
- Email Marketing Software Review 2014 - review by Tech Media Network
- Sample Press Release for Nonprofit - article by Joanne Fritz, About.com
- 8 Principles for Writing a Nonprofit Press Release - article by Meredith Janke, CauseVox
- How to Write a Non-Profit Press Release - article by Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs, Georgetown University
- 4 Easy Steps to Promoting Your Organization - artcile by Alyson H. Ball, BoardsThatExcel.com
- Beth's Blog - blog about nonprofits using Social Media to power change
- Charityhowto.com - social media webinars and training videos
- Change.org - grassroots advocacy petitions and tools
- Idealist - information on nonprofit careers, volunteering, events and resources
- Causes.com - create grassroots community causes and engage donors and volunteers
- Global Giving - fundraising site that gives nonprofits worldwide a chance to raise money Charities Review Council - sample documents and policies